I think we're seeing a few things here, and none of them reflect well on Apple
They're out of exciting new features (or so it seems). All that's left is to improve processor speed.
Their competitors have a 6-9 month product release cycle, while apple has had a 1 year one. That doesn't cut it anymore.
Everyone who buys iStuff has piles of 30-pin accessories. Switching to lightning in time for the holidays means more sales of adapters and new accessories.
The Apple visionary is gone - and he has not risen from the dead (at least not yet).
Also, Tim Cook sucks at product launches.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes