I think we're seeing a few things here, and none of them reflect well on Apple
They're out of exciting new features (or so it seems). All that's left is to improve processor speed.
Their competitors have a 6-9 month product release cycle, while apple has had a 1 year one. That doesn't cut it anymore.
Everyone who buys iStuff has piles of 30-pin accessories. Switching to lightning in time for the holidays means more sales of adapters and new accessories.
The Apple visionary is gone - and he has not risen from the dead (at least not yet).
Also, Tim Cook sucks at product launches.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE