This is the Reg not Apple marketing trying to avoid upsetting the iPad 3 owners. No need to downplay the new connectors, front facing camera and especially the x2 performance boost needed to make the most of the retina display. Like to see some benchmarks to illustrate the x2 claim.
Well done Apple, just in time to counter the Nexus 10 and Surface plays.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging