Nokia releases phones with "hard" edges and corners and "in your face" colour scheme to match the "in your face" colour scheme of WinPho.*
HTC follows suit.
Do the Asian producers have 1 original idea between them, or are they simply incapable of that?
While these are not copies in any sense, it is clear that they have taken their cue from MicrOkia. Bizarrely they are following the lead of the least successful phone range in history (hyperbole, but you get the idea).
*Ok, The N9 tested the water with pink and blue, but I digress.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes