Nokia releases phones with "hard" edges and corners and "in your face" colour scheme to match the "in your face" colour scheme of WinPho.*
HTC follows suit.
Do the Asian producers have 1 original idea between them, or are they simply incapable of that?
While these are not copies in any sense, it is clear that they have taken their cue from MicrOkia. Bizarrely they are following the lead of the least successful phone range in history (hyperbole, but you get the idea).
*Ok, The N9 tested the water with pink and blue, but I digress.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO