Nokia releases phones with "hard" edges and corners and "in your face" colour scheme to match the "in your face" colour scheme of WinPho.*
HTC follows suit.
Do the Asian producers have 1 original idea between them, or are they simply incapable of that?
While these are not copies in any sense, it is clear that they have taken their cue from MicrOkia. Bizarrely they are following the lead of the least successful phone range in history (hyperbole, but you get the idea).
*Ok, The N9 tested the water with pink and blue, but I digress.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip