Black 920s are shipping now in France, with red and yellow as pre-orders.
("Dispo' Internet" == "available online") That's the French subsidiary of Carphone Warehouse,
The HTC colours look nice, but I wonder are they paint-over-plastic rather than dyed-in like the Nokia's. Either way, the big draws for me to the Nokia are the low-light camera and the touchscreen you can use with gloves on.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way