Black 920s are shipping now in France, with red and yellow as pre-orders.
("Dispo' Internet" == "available online") That's the French subsidiary of Carphone Warehouse,
The HTC colours look nice, but I wonder are they paint-over-plastic rather than dyed-in like the Nokia's. Either way, the big draws for me to the Nokia are the low-light camera and the touchscreen you can use with gloves on.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory