I read elsewhere that Android 4.2 includes something called Gesture Typing, which sounds exactly like Swype. Isn't Swype patented? How is Google getting around those patents to do their own seemingly identical version? Seems like this will eventually bankrupt Swype - why would someone pay for an alternative keyboard that comes builtin to their phone for free?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices