I read elsewhere that Android 4.2 includes something called Gesture Typing, which sounds exactly like Swype. Isn't Swype patented? How is Google getting around those patents to do their own seemingly identical version? Seems like this will eventually bankrupt Swype - why would someone pay for an alternative keyboard that comes builtin to their phone for free?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call