I'd murder for...
A phone that is a Nexus device, has an sd card slot, a 4.3" screen at 720p with a decent camera, 2GB RAM and a minimum of 16GB storage. (essentially an upgraded Galaxy S2 but with software support from Google rather than Samsung)
I hate this obsession with ever larger screens, 4.3" is my sweet spot of screen size on a mobile phone.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it