I'd murder for...
A phone that is a Nexus device, has an sd card slot, a 4.3" screen at 720p with a decent camera, 2GB RAM and a minimum of 16GB storage. (essentially an upgraded Galaxy S2 but with software support from Google rather than Samsung)
I hate this obsession with ever larger screens, 4.3" is my sweet spot of screen size on a mobile phone.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst