I'd murder for...
A phone that is a Nexus device, has an sd card slot, a 4.3" screen at 720p with a decent camera, 2GB RAM and a minimum of 16GB storage. (essentially an upgraded Galaxy S2 but with software support from Google rather than Samsung)
I hate this obsession with ever larger screens, 4.3" is my sweet spot of screen size on a mobile phone.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64