>> i.e. Anything stupid enough to obey RFC's and obey reset packets
You mean the Windows TCP stack? Cause BitTorrent isn't responsible for obeying those particular packets. God help us all if they go as far as to write their own hacked TCP drivers and write directly to the NIC at layer 2. God only knows what kind of chaos that would cause.
@Comcast: WTF? I understand the need to manage traffic, but to lie about it? Someone should go to jail for fraud on that one. Of course that will never happen, as they will claim operational ignorance.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire