Re: "Don't Be Evil" is just the beginning. Here's the rest! .... with still always more yet to come
Wow, Turtle, that was enjoyable. Thanks for the phish.
You can be sure that there is a running beta, testing search engine driver codes for more SOX compliance with a paradoxical crashing flexibility in crushing leverage, in a slightly revised FULLer motto which is intelligently designed for/by/in Lunar GCHEESE Type House Works to brush critical and strategic concerns aside [imagine it in AI and IT Fields as a Skank Wwworks module which should not be confused with any reeking or freaking Skunk Works clone/wannabe closet cloud cluster model] and which replaces …… it stands to reason that they not only need not be obeyed, they must be actively and enthusiastically contravened …. with ….. it stands to reason that they not only need not be obeyed, they must be actively and enthusiastically addressed and redressed/skirted and rebooted to exclude any possible solicitous charge of cynical and self-serving contravention which invites thoughts of prosecution and litigation
Such though is a smarter caveat for any search engine which hosts the truth amongst a tissue of lies, and not just a Google Collective Executive Prime Directive.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait