Re: "Don't Be Evil" is just the beginning. Here's the rest! .... with still always more yet to come
Wow, Turtle, that was enjoyable. Thanks for the phish.
You can be sure that there is a running beta, testing search engine driver codes for more SOX compliance with a paradoxical crashing flexibility in crushing leverage, in a slightly revised FULLer motto which is intelligently designed for/by/in Lunar GCHEESE Type House Works to brush critical and strategic concerns aside [imagine it in AI and IT Fields as a Skank Wwworks module which should not be confused with any reeking or freaking Skunk Works clone/wannabe closet cloud cluster model] and which replaces …… it stands to reason that they not only need not be obeyed, they must be actively and enthusiastically contravened …. with ….. it stands to reason that they not only need not be obeyed, they must be actively and enthusiastically addressed and redressed/skirted and rebooted to exclude any possible solicitous charge of cynical and self-serving contravention which invites thoughts of prosecution and litigation
Such though is a smarter caveat for any search engine which hosts the truth amongst a tissue of lies, and not just a Google Collective Executive Prime Directive.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad