Re: Shame on you too.
I understood it was a kind of 'statutory rape' where the sex was consensual on the condition of taking the requested precautions. i.e. he put the woman/women in danger of disease/pregnancy because he didn't use a condom. Sweden won't rule out the possiblilty that as soon as he sets foot on their soil he will be whisked off the Gitmo. Is that not right?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go