@Mark 12 -- And don't forget 'The Cannabis/Marijuana Conspiracy'
And don't forget it was in the 1930s that the plastics maker DuPont and his cronies lobbied the US government to outlaw the drug cannabis BECAUSE his company had just invented Nylon and he wanted it to replace traditional hemp rope, also hemp could be used to make paper which was another threat. This is often dubbed the 'The Cannabis/Marijuana Conspiracy:
This abuse of power by 'Rich American Money' goes back a long way!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging