I can conform Ulster Bank is still screwed
My wife is the accountant for a small 30+ company who use Ulster Bank. They should have been paid on Thursday but by yesterday still hadn't. Ulster Bank then got them to redo the whole payroll live and everyone got paid. However they admitted there was still a chance the original payroll run may kick in again and everyone will get paid twice, although they will get the money back if that happens.
I got paid today and everyone who banks with Ulster Bank didn't get any money in their account.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS