I can conform Ulster Bank is still screwed
My wife is the accountant for a small 30+ company who use Ulster Bank. They should have been paid on Thursday but by yesterday still hadn't. Ulster Bank then got them to redo the whole payroll live and everyone got paid. However they admitted there was still a chance the original payroll run may kick in again and everyone will get paid twice, although they will get the money back if that happens.
I got paid today and everyone who banks with Ulster Bank didn't get any money in their account.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip