I can conform Ulster Bank is still screwed
My wife is the accountant for a small 30+ company who use Ulster Bank. They should have been paid on Thursday but by yesterday still hadn't. Ulster Bank then got them to redo the whole payroll live and everyone got paid. However they admitted there was still a chance the original payroll run may kick in again and everyone will get paid twice, although they will get the money back if that happens.
I got paid today and everyone who banks with Ulster Bank didn't get any money in their account.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes