I can conform Ulster Bank is still screwed
My wife is the accountant for a small 30+ company who use Ulster Bank. They should have been paid on Thursday but by yesterday still hadn't. Ulster Bank then got them to redo the whole payroll live and everyone got paid. However they admitted there was still a chance the original payroll run may kick in again and everyone will get paid twice, although they will get the money back if that happens.
I got paid today and everyone who banks with Ulster Bank didn't get any money in their account.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack