RBS don't seem to understand basic book-keeping
RBS is reported as saying that all Customer Accounts are back to normal. They may well be from a monetary perspective, but the data still remains corrupt.
I now have on my Account 3 BACS credits, one for nearly £500, all with a generic description of “RBS TRANS 220612”, which fails to identify the Customer or the Invoice number.
As I have over 200 Customers who might have paid me last week, I can’t be sure which ones these represent.
Furthermore I now have a Direct Debit for over £220 with the same description “RBS TRANS 220612” even though it was raised on 25th June. I don’t know who has raised the Direct Debit, nor what for – I’ve never had a D/D for this amount before.
I presume some programmer somewhere has simply decided to apply a generic description when they’ve lost the original description – the Bank balance is presumably now correct, but it means I can’t reconcile my Ledgers.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine