Oh dear me, no
It looked to me as if the bloke was trying to work while a bunch of women came in and started screwing around.
Daughter #1 was also impressed - "F-ing disgusting. It seems like they're not looking for girls to be Scientists but instead to play sexy lab assistants in a porno movie."
EU? or Eew.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire