Need a more realistic approach
Shots of happy smiling beautiful young people punting along the Cam and cut to shot of science student stuck in lab staring at computer screen.
Shots of HSBYP graduating and getting their sign-on bonus as management consultants and cut to shot of science student stuck in lab staring at screen for another 4-5years of PhD
Shots of HSBYP comparing their BMWs as you grind through a series of dead-end postdocs until you can apply for faculty jobs.
Then of course the future starts to get bleak....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015