Need a more realistic approach
Shots of happy smiling beautiful young people punting along the Cam and cut to shot of science student stuck in lab staring at computer screen.
Shots of HSBYP graduating and getting their sign-on bonus as management consultants and cut to shot of science student stuck in lab staring at screen for another 4-5years of PhD
Shots of HSBYP comparing their BMWs as you grind through a series of dead-end postdocs until you can apply for faculty jobs.
Then of course the future starts to get bleak....
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes