@Zombie Womble Re: breach of bail conditions?
I think the penalty of rape charges in Sweeden is not quite the same as the penalty of blasphemy in Iran. It's a bit much to say the two are the same isn't it?
Yes, innocent until proven guilty, I totally agree. But the whole point is that you have to fight allegations, not run away from them. And when his first attempt to run away failed, avoiding extradition from the UK, he's now run away from that too by seeking asylum. These are not the actions of a man who believes himself to be innocent. His own actions are proving him guilty.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month