1) There are *two* women. You've conflated the two claims into one.
2) One was asleep.
3) If a woman gives conditional consent (wear a condom) and you don't meet that condition, then you don't have consent.
4) The laws are Sweden's laws. If you don't agree with them, I suggest you don't go there.
5) Most importantly, people aren't pulling 'the "rape" stuff out'. It's what the bloody warrant is for and what it states - rape, unlawful coercion and sexuellt ofredande.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire