'I think that this is just one more example of the misuse of the copyright/patent laws.'
Software patents have nothing to do with copyright.
Perhaps the solution would be to move the company to Europe and release an android app since they can be side-loaded far more easily?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month