I hope this backfires on Premtke - and Apple
I almost bought an iPad, just so I could boycott it ....
Software patents are ludicrous anyway, but using them to prop up fleecing the less-abled is stomach churning.
However, a quick look through the Android store shows quite a few free TTS apps, so hopefully people know what do do.
I don't want to go all hippy, but my wife has MS and impaired vision, and the number of FOSS apps available for her Wildfire is humbling - there are a lot of people out there who are starting to make real quality of life improvements.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?