I hope this backfires on Premtke - and Apple
I almost bought an iPad, just so I could boycott it ....
Software patents are ludicrous anyway, but using them to prop up fleecing the less-abled is stomach churning.
However, a quick look through the Android store shows quite a few free TTS apps, so hopefully people know what do do.
I don't want to go all hippy, but my wife has MS and impaired vision, and the number of FOSS apps available for her Wildfire is humbling - there are a lot of people out there who are starting to make real quality of life improvements.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers