I hope this backfires on Premtke - and Apple
I almost bought an iPad, just so I could boycott it ....
Software patents are ludicrous anyway, but using them to prop up fleecing the less-abled is stomach churning.
However, a quick look through the Android store shows quite a few free TTS apps, so hopefully people know what do do.
I don't want to go all hippy, but my wife has MS and impaired vision, and the number of FOSS apps available for her Wildfire is humbling - there are a lot of people out there who are starting to make real quality of life improvements.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS