Re: Core business
I have to post this anon for obvious reasons.
Navteq is now Nokia L&C (Locations and Commerce).
Map business and Traffic. (Traffic.com is one portion of this biz).
They could spin off and sell the Traffic business.
They could also spin off and sell the Map business.
Besides Microsoft, you could have Apple, and Facebook, both are large enough to be able to afford the asking price. This could cause a bidding war, except that both like Microsoft will wait until Nokia falls further down in price and market share.
While I don't know anything, there are rumors that have been swirling around for a while.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat