Re: why not compare apples to apples?
I think these customers are not only interested in ZFS solutions exclusively, they are looking for all sorts of storage solutions.
Or have you heard of customers that focus only on ZFS solutions? No. It is like comparing Westmere-EX servers to other Westmere-EX servers only. Customers are interested in comparing all sorts of servers to each other, not only Westmere-EX. If another server is faster and cheaper, they are interested.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?