I imagine many of those trying to sell at 42
were small fish in the Facebook development team who were trying to cash out on their deferred earnings. So they didn't exactly buy them in the way you are implying. I'll grant them some leeway and say the exchange owes them.
If we're talking about Morgan Stanley, any of the other IPO partners, or speculators who got special deals to assist with the IPO, I'm with you.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging