It's easy to see now why NASA didn't bother with helium balloons for the Apollo mission but just went with big MF Saturn rockets. Too much hassle otherwise. Maybe a chap with binoculars and a remote controlled detonator a la something out of a spy movie would be a more workable plan.
(Icon == this way up)
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE