Re: WTF is economic espionage?
My father worked for a heavy-industry manufacturer and, in the 80s and 90s, foreign "businessmen" who pretended not to understand English were sometimes given tours of manufacturing facilities. They were generally engineers or technologists, and the company quit granting the tours once they realized what was up.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests