Re: WTF is economic espionage?
My father worked for a heavy-industry manufacturer and, in the 80s and 90s, foreign "businessmen" who pretended not to understand English were sometimes given tours of manufacturing facilities. They were generally engineers or technologists, and the company quit granting the tours once they realized what was up.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder