Re: WTF is economic espionage?
My father worked for a heavy-industry manufacturer and, in the 80s and 90s, foreign "businessmen" who pretended not to understand English were sometimes given tours of manufacturing facilities. They were generally engineers or technologists, and the company quit granting the tours once they realized what was up.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab