Re: Old-Timers need not apply
NZ is the most boring place on the planet....seriously. The cost of living is appalling, the housing is shocking, the pubs are crap and the wages are terrible.
By NZ passport, you mean "obtain NZ Citizenship". That means 5 years solid in the land of the long white yawn. After that, you may reside and work in Australia on a Special Character Visa. At no point does this mean you automatically gain Aussie citizenship nor have most of the benefits that Australian's have such as unemployment or sickness benefit. Fail to be a good little citizen and they'll kick you straight back to New Zealand.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE