Agreed Cheapster, like all delusional extremists he's clutching at every single thing to "prove" his point. Like people who see jesus on their toast, and just as sad.
He also thinks he's hiding behind "skepticism" which in his case is exactly like creationists presenting their faith as science. He's lost and he's a sore loser.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE