Re: What's fascinating about this
"nothing else in astronomy or sub atomic theory, supports it's existence."
No: Nothing in theory. Only our actual empirical evidence and observations.
Of course we could happily pretend to ignore visible evidence just to have a nice tidy theory as you suggest...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion