Re: What's fascinating about this
"nothing else in astronomy or sub atomic theory, supports it's existence."
No: Nothing in theory. Only our actual empirical evidence and observations.
Of course we could happily pretend to ignore visible evidence just to have a nice tidy theory as you suggest...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked