Re: What's fascinating about this
"nothing else in astronomy or sub atomic theory, supports it's existence."
No: Nothing in theory. Only our actual empirical evidence and observations.
Of course we could happily pretend to ignore visible evidence just to have a nice tidy theory as you suggest...
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods