Re: Should have kept the serfs illiterate
>not counting oil reserves i guess.
Nope those are included and its the only reason its not even lower. Commodities even ones as valuable as oil and gold in the grand scheme of GDP are a very small part for a modern industrial country. Its IP and or turning commodities into finished products where the real money is.
>pigshit american christian fundamentalist? they would appear to make up the majority of the american electorate
Nah only in the bottom ten states in income which are all red states and are mostly in the South. The just seem like the majority because they scream so loud.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE