And the long-term effects of all of the toxic industrial chemical washed out to sea during the tsunami's destruction of coastal industry?
It annoys me the way the mass-media press fixates on the nuclear incident and ignores (more or less) the enormous damage and loss of life caused by "safe" water elsewhere.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great