Re: Yet another reason
Yeah! Sometimes it feels like these are 'real' countries, listening to their people (Denmark is excellent at this too, toppling its government when it became clear there were no weapons-of-mass-destruction in Iraq). And then there are other places like the UK and Ireland, where the status-quo seems to be governments who see just how much they can get away with while in office.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month