It's the milspec that troubles me...
Milspecs come in many many variants so much so that they cover a range from normal everyday fragile kit all the way to ultra secret robust stuff.
Thing is, for most advanced militaries the rule is: "if you didn't design, build and assemble it yourself (or under your control), don't trust it".
I find it extremely unlikely any half-competent armed force would use off-the-shelf stuff for anything sensitive.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- US boffin builds 32-way Raspberry Pi cluster
- Vid Massive EXPLOSION visible to naked eye SEEN ON MOON
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex