Proves the real reason for tablet computers:
"Coo, isn't mine shiny?"
"Yeah, but mine's shinier."
"Naw, mine is!"
Any idea that these are genuinely useful tools compared to even a simple netbook is just bullshit peddled by people who want more shiny on the company budget.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire