Re: Zuck will spend most of that money, however, on a gigantic tax bill.
>50%?? Huh ??
I can't claim to be an expert in US tax law (who can, really?), but as far as I know, capital gains tax in the US is 15%, and I'm sure his well-paid army of accountants and lawyers will see to it that he's not paying more than that. State and local taxes are mostly sales taxes.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON