Re: Yahoo! - the comedy gift that just keeps on giving :-)
I shouldn't but I still feel sorry for the brand they destroy.
I never took their search serious, always considered them an internet utility. I just wish the days of inventions like "my Yahoo" (which is still ages ahead), full feature environments in instant messenger, news/ video and really wasted Yahoo finance/ broadband come back.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire