How was it paid for by the taxpayer? If anything the GPO subsidised taxpayers, the government certainly took the majority of the profit they made. Regardless, it was sold by the government. Anything produced by British Leyland was subsidised by the government, it doesn't give you a valid claim of part ownership on your neighbours Morris Ital.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun