Re: No problems here
Then you cant have actually used them. Their nameservers were unreachable for a couple of hours.
MAYBE you had lookups cached, but I lost every single 123 domain because my slave nameserver follows the rules of timeouts, which in my case are quite short.
They didn't answer the phone to me, either,
Time to do domain names directly with nominet methinks.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat