Re: Shale Gas
Fastest it could be done would be about three years construction time, plus perhaps three years planning.
Mind you, there's probably about a thousand years of shale gas under the North Sea.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search