Re: Shale Gas
Fastest it could be done would be about three years construction time, plus perhaps three years planning.
Mind you, there's probably about a thousand years of shale gas under the North Sea.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row