Re: Shale Gas
Fastest it could be done would be about three years construction time, plus perhaps three years planning.
Mind you, there's probably about a thousand years of shale gas under the North Sea.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad