Re: Methinks he doth protest too much...
No, but using that as a justification for not using one is not very bright. Consider the following two sentences:
My house has never been broken into so I don't need any locks - they're just a waste of time and money.
My neighbor's house was broken into even though he has locks, which proves that locks are a waste of time and money.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps