Re: Methinks he doth protest too much...
No, but using that as a justification for not using one is not very bright. Consider the following two sentences:
My house has never been broken into so I don't need any locks - they're just a waste of time and money.
My neighbor's house was broken into even though he has locks, which proves that locks are a waste of time and money.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests