Re: Methinks he doth protest too much...
No, but using that as a justification for not using one is not very bright. Consider the following two sentences:
My house has never been broken into so I don't need any locks - they're just a waste of time and money.
My neighbor's house was broken into even though he has locks, which proves that locks are a waste of time and money.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO