Re: Methinks he doth protest too much...
No, but using that as a justification for not using one is not very bright. Consider the following two sentences:
My house has never been broken into so I don't need any locks - they're just a waste of time and money.
My neighbor's house was broken into even though he has locks, which proves that locks are a waste of time and money.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph