Re: Methinks he doth protest too much...
No, but using that as a justification for not using one is not very bright. Consider the following two sentences:
My house has never been broken into so I don't need any locks - they're just a waste of time and money.
My neighbor's house was broken into even though he has locks, which proves that locks are a waste of time and money.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015