"Adobe is revisiting ActionScript, which has gone virtually unchanged since its introduction in 2006" and "ActionScript is up against its ECMAScript cousin, HTML5"
Did you actually understand what you were writing about?
I'm not normally one to bitch and moan, and I don't even like Flash but this article is utter bollocks.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire