People always look at this and thing "Oh, that's no good", but what that means is that with a half way decent controller, you can write the full volume of this disk 30000 times. So if you're writing the full volume of your disk every day(which would be high utilization it'll last approximately 8.2 years or about twice as long as your HDD.
There are really just very few cases where this level of rewrite cycles is even remotely an issue.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops