Re: Why no Android phones?
I bought one the other day. To my surprise. Impulse perhaps; it was on offer. I still have my very old Symbian phone because I don't yet feel very impressed. However, Apple, who'd have thunk that people would buy a phone on which you can only store music/etcetera if you first send it to Apple's cloud, and that Apple would equip people with the means to snoop on users? There again, who'd have thought that Apple's computers/grope pads are now very insecure, as insecure as MS products in the 1990s. (Rhetorical Q, so please don't answer the musings of a man who will never buy Apple!)
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE