Re: Why no Android phones?
Maybe... I don't understand Google's 2-step authentication very well (specifically how it handles those application specific passwords, how do they know it's the same device/app?)
But that's another thing I never understood either, Google has complete control of the whole stack, so why can't they implement their own 2-factor authentication for Android?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...