Re: Why no Android phones?
Maybe... I don't understand Google's 2-step authentication very well (specifically how it handles those application specific passwords, how do they know it's the same device/app?)
But that's another thing I never understood either, Google has complete control of the whole stack, so why can't they implement their own 2-factor authentication for Android?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM