Re: Why no Android phones?
Maybe... I don't understand Google's 2-step authentication very well (specifically how it handles those application specific passwords, how do they know it's the same device/app?)
But that's another thing I never understood either, Google has complete control of the whole stack, so why can't they implement their own 2-factor authentication for Android?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip