Re: Why no Android phones?
"Well if you have the user's Google login and password which he uses to sync the phone - like the Apple ID/pass you need for this one - you can pretty much get their information straight away online, no expensive and slow decryption software even needed."
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...