Re: Why no Android phones?
"Well if you have the user's Google login and password which he uses to sync the phone - like the Apple ID/pass you need for this one - you can pretty much get their information straight away online, no expensive and slow decryption software even needed."
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know