Re: Why no Android phones?
"Well if you have the user's Google login and password which he uses to sync the phone - like the Apple ID/pass you need for this one - you can pretty much get their information straight away online, no expensive and slow decryption software even needed."
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat