Re: Why no Android phones?
"Well if you have the user's Google login and password which he uses to sync the phone - like the Apple ID/pass you need for this one - you can pretty much get their information straight away online, no expensive and slow decryption software even needed."
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia