Re: Got to love the titles here
Exactly! How is this an article? If I can get your username and password I can get at your stuff. In other news, the Pope has been outed as a Catholic and scientists have discovered that bears sh*t in the woods.
Somebody suggested having encryption, with a separate password, as a solution. Trouble is that this is open to the same ingenious attack vector. If I have your encryption pass phrase I can unencrypt your data - we're all doomed.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops