I was under the impression the crypto export ban was done away with some time ago. Am I wrong? Though if systems were initially set up with weak encryption because of this, it wouldn't surprise me if they're still stuck that way for compatibility reasons.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS