The main public channels mostly got rid of their children's programming years ago. It's now, in much worse form, on the combined channel "KIKA".
Actually the main "analogue" channels are barely watchable. They spend great deals of money on banale shows. The "digital" channels however actually seem to try to make good television. They are quite experimental with some horribly bad stuff, and a bit of true gems.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging