Re: This could bite them in the arse
But why is there such a lack of infrastructure in Muslim countries? Excluding those who have imported western technology with oil money.
Ijtihad is a suitable concept for examination, but there are so many ideas shut down in Muslim countries that it's hard to see it extolled or championed...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month