You do realize that the Air runs on Intel processors and not ARM. Intel wins there already.
Don't count Intel out, the CPU business is their main focus, and, you can bet they are focusing big time on this. Next year will be interesting.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL