You do realize that the Air runs on Intel processors and not ARM. Intel wins there already.
Don't count Intel out, the CPU business is their main focus, and, you can bet they are focusing big time on this. Next year will be interesting.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can