Re: Pick a side!
That's just John Leyden for you. He doesn't know whether he is British or American.
His brain immediately forgets the keys his fingers press as he is typing. If his eyes were ever to move back along the line of text to verify the words he has just written, then his head would immediately explode. Not to mention the implications for the space-time continuum.
Even the sub-editors daren't read his work as it will forever haunt them in their sleep.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide