Re: Pick a side!
That's just John Leyden for you. He doesn't know whether he is British or American.
His brain immediately forgets the keys his fingers press as he is typing. If his eyes were ever to move back along the line of text to verify the words he has just written, then his head would immediately explode. Not to mention the implications for the space-time continuum.
Even the sub-editors daren't read his work as it will forever haunt them in their sleep.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY