Let's explain that one to the homeless mother and her kids
In my primeval, primitive, caveman gut, I know this is wrong. That there are far more important things to care of NOW instead of testing stuff for the future. Maybe its just me...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity