re sqaure, sail, tillify
Sounds like sail from verifone is going to be great for more established retailers with the lower rates. THe square app is sensational but it won't be long before more payment providers jump on board. first Square then Paypal now verifone. This is good for the merchants.
Disclosure: I am ceo and founder of Tillify.com we build disruptive payment, cash register and pos apps that work like square and verifone but on centered on larger volume established business. Our apps run in the cloud and use devices like Ipad, Androids and web browsers to make it a synch to run pos in any business.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire